Send us a cruise review and you will see our "Guide to Cruise Secrets" with chapters on:
Reader Cruise Review Submission
(1) Timing your cruise purchase for the best bargains
(2) How to get discounts and other credits
(3) How to sneak booze on a ship
(5) Savings on shore tours
(6) Saving money on board
(7) How to get a free cruise
(8) Avoiding free cruise scams ... and many more topics.
How to write a great cruise review:
- Please use your favorite word processor and save your document often - we do not want you to lose it. However, after you write it you will copy and paste it in the big box below. The form does NOT preserve any formatting like "bold" or italics so do not bother to format your review.
- Please remember to include the following topics: the food, the service, ship decor, entertainment, the itinerary, any special crewmembers you met, what you liked best about the ship - and what you think needs the most work.
- Very short reviews will most likely be ignored - especially if they merely of the "rant" variety. We already get plenty of those. We welcome legitimate complaints, but please be specific about the problem.
- An email address is not required, but we may want to contact you. It will NOT be shown unless you put it in your review text - we will absolutely not add you to any lists.
Review Submission Form
Please take a minute to read this important information before submitting your review!
- Please write and save your review in your favorite word processor, if you just type it in the box above you could lose it.
- Please MAKE PARAGRAPHS, but do not indent the paragraphs.
- Please use spell check on your word processor - thank you!
- "Copy and Paste" your finished document into the Review Box above.
- CruiseMates reserves the right to publish in whole or part, in any media,
any review submitted by this form. The author shall receive credit by the
name inserted above in the form field "written by". By clicking the button
below you assert that you are the original author, and you indemnify
CruiseMates from financial compensation for publication of this review.
Please read our User Agreement for more details.
- ALL fields must be completed to process this review!
- Do not include links to other web sites, names or phone numbers as part of your review. Exception: A link to a related photo gallery is acceptable.
- If all you want to submit a one-sentence rant please don't bother - we only want full reviews here.
- Please try to limit the length of your review to 2000 words or less. (Please do not submit any review in segments i.e. Part 1, Part 2, etc.)!
- Every review is read by our editors before we publish. We do respect your right to post a negative review, and we do not censor, edit or re-write negative reviews (except for grammar or technical details in some cases) - however, a one paragraph statement about your cruise experience or a complaint about your travel agent does not qualify as a review. Such statements belong in our forums, not in the cruise reviews.
- Please write a separate review for each ship.
- Please format your posts to look like real letter; neither all caps, nor all lowercase.
- Most submissions are posted "AS IS" but may be edited.
- All reviews are listed by ship in Cruise Date Order, not date submitted.
- Do not submit the review in HTML or with HTML code embedded. The embedded code has to be manually removed to make it compatible with our format. Please submit review in Plain Text Only!